Filtek - Neumann follower analog summing mixer
Transparent and clean with high amount of analog harmonic excitation content – associated with smooth pleasant analog warmth, haufe x-formers adds depth, color, character and presence to your sound – mix – trough legendary Neumann style Haufe transformers
16x2 Filtek DV1175 Summing (all style) Neumann follower Haufe transformer
949 € +shipping (basic setup)
Order – Availability: Limited-Quantities
Excellent equal frequency distribution all over the spectrum, Bass frequencies are well balanced (from bottom mid all over to sub) by Haufe style legendary vintage German in/out transformers
- Basic Version D-Sub In/ TRS Out
- Amp type: Filtek BFE DV1175
- 16 input DB25/DSUB (basic) or TRS 1/4″ BALANCED (order)
- 2 x Stereo OUT TRS Balanced (MainRec/Monitor)
- 2 x Stereo to 4 Mono Switch on ST1/ST2 = 4 MONO
- Master Active/Passive 2in1 option by switch
- Master Insert Send/Return by TRS AUTO SWITCH
- *you can order with front switches for 40 Euro extra see INSERT DOCS
- 21 Step Precision Filtek MASTER GAIN POT
- PSU: 110-240VAC to 18-24 VDC 0,6-1,5A (world wide) EU plug
- *out of EU you need EU to US/UK/AU plug travel power adaptor
- Unique Name or Logo engrave design (order)
- Power Led: White, Red, Green, Yellow or Blue?
Update – January 2021
Filtek transformer cards are extreme rare nowadays. Due to difficult acquisition Filtek trafo cards can be temporary out of stock. Please contact me for actual availability.
Filtek 32×2 Summing Mixer
Hi Paul, I’m Aleix! And yesterday I was testing the discrete summing Filtek bfe! And I liked very much! Yesterday we tried it in my studio with a Digi 003 + Converter RME ADI 8 to have 16 tracks for summing! The Filtek is very clear, when mixed, it is very easy, because once everything is in place, treble and bass are more clear! I tried the SPL MixDream and Neve. And I love the SPL! But after testing the Filtek, both quality and price is amazing !!!!! So I like this new Filtek you’re building! Aleix Arcs from Barcelona
24 input 3 x group insert with 9 x stereo to 18 mono
Filtek vintage summing unit – UK.
I’ve bought one summing mixer from 3 months ago and I’m really happy with its sound (it is Filtek BFE option). This box does exactly what all consumer multichanel audio interfaces lack. I’m currently using it with M-audio ProFire 2626. What I would like to say is that this guy is real 🙂 and he’s making very nice equipment out there. Besides, he is very approachable and helpful regarding all questions and inquiries.
+1 to the above posts. I got the filtek 16 channel version to use in a fully treated project space at the beginning of the year… throw in a pair of ensembles and set focal twins and … well lets say this ‘compact’ set up blows clients of all genres away… Full stop. The clarity, imaging and tonality is simply astonishing for the outlay. An aural pleasure . If you are itb, got some nice valvie toys (and understand analogue gain staging within a daw – its amazing how many don’t!) and want to get the rich and silky console joy this is the best 500 quid you could possibly spend….IMHO (ok sprinkle a healthy few k for the other bits!)
Custom designed 4- 96 input channel mixers
No compromise control from DAW
If you want to breathe life into your digital tracks, a summing mixer is the best way to do it. Summing mixers add real analoque harmonics and punch to the sound of your productions, letting you easily mix stems output from your DAW in the analog domain.
- Fully balanced dual stereo solid state network & switching network from input to output.
- Can be left “free” unconnected inputs 4-8-12 or more inputs!
- No unused/unconnected input problem!
- No thermal noise on passive mode due to custom-developed balanced summing network.
- Absolutely repeatability DAW control: Volume Panorama, EQ, and effects sends of your mix from within the DAW, and send as many as 4-8-16 different tracks or submixes to Summing Mixer.
Designed for multi-purpose application:
- Instrument balanced/unbalanced signal from synths like Moog, Nord, Yamaha etc.
- handle large external instruments like samplers, tape machines, drummachines etc.
- fit to all brand of DAW interfaces like Digidesign 192, Avid HD I/O 16X16,Universal Audio, RME Fireface, Prism, Lynx Aurora, Apogee, Motu, Focusrite, Metric Halo, Steinberg MR816, and so on..
- external signal processors eg. EQ, Compressor, Limiter, Multi Effects Processors like Massenburg, Drawmer S3, Lexicon, Alesis, Tube-Tech LCA2B, JoeMeek, FMR Audio RNC DBX, ART etc.
- large number of external mic preamps like AMS Neve 1073,Aphex Channel, Great River, Avalon, Chandler Limited, Crane Song, SPL, Focusrite, Presonus, Midas, Summit Audio, ART Pro and so on…
- Extremely simple, Discrete, pure, and transparent signal path.
Can be used for external DAW summing or as a line summing mixer for effects, external mic pres, instruments, synths, drum machines or any (balanced/unbalanced) line signal!
Filtek 24 x 6 Summing Mixer
2U rack unit
Filtek DV1175 (dual stereo balanced)
24 In DSUB Tascam Balanced input
3 x Stereo out XLR (Main/Monitor/VU) ABC
Master out ON/OFF switching control ABC
Monitor control linear poti on out B (-30dB) Vintage Black knob
Master Active/Passive both 2in1 switch
4 xStereo Multi Master Send Return DSUB ABCD post sum
*Multi Master insert with 4×2 SND/RET byp DSUB
4 x Stereo (1-8) Channel Insert Send Return by switch via DSUB
4 x Stereo to 8 Mono on 1/2 and 3/4 5/6, 7/8
Direct Monitoring (bypass summing) on input 1/2 (or let me know)
Master stereo to mono switch (mix mono compatibility test)
Phase Invert R side of master stereo signal switch
1 x 21 Step precision Filtek Master gain Vintage Black knob
Power Supply :110-220VAC to 18-24VDC PSU (EU Plug)