6 Input Summing Mixer – LittleOne Wide 6×2 TRS/TRS – VOLUME ATTENUATOR CTRL
Please Select All Options!
Do not find your summing mixer? Tell me your DAW Interface Type! Do not find your Gear? Don’t worry! Just tell me what you need and I build for you!
Boost your Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) Interface by integrating a genuine Analog Summing Mixer, getting a rich 3D analog-console-esque audio experience. Improve your studio setup with a top-tier, balanced, high-fidelity signal path for warmth and studio-grade quality.
You can get as many channels and options as you want, Contact me if you want more channels or unique options.
Build time: 10 Working Weekdays after cleared payment
- 6 input TRS 1/4 Balanced L/R – 4 stereo
- 2 output TRS 1/4 balanced 1 Stereo
- 1xStereo conversion to 2 Mono
- 21 step precision Attenuator range – 20dB placed before Master Insert
- Base SUM BUS Reduction: -10dB
- Attenuator (+) – 0 to -20dB divided to 21 Steps
- *example: Base reduction -10dB (+) -20dB Attenuator range
- ** you can ask -6 to -15dBbase reduction
- Custom Name Engraving ( let me know)
- Required minimum gain makeup: +6dB up to +25dB relative to 0dB
- Selected VISHAY DALE military metal-film resistors
- Full discrete dual stereo signal topology
- In/Out:Balanced, floating to ground
- Output impedance 600-1k ohms balanced
- Output level: -10 dB / – 30dB nominal
- Frequency response: 0-500Khz
- Crosstalk 1Khz: -95dB
- Signal/ Noise rate: -110dB
- TRS wiring: Tip: HOT – Ring: COLD – Sleeve: GROUND
- Pure hand made! Hand wired and tested point-to-point!
- Laser engraved massive aluminium alloy box!
- Knob Style: Round black or Miniature Vintage Style White / Black knob
UAD Apollo, Apogee, Arturia, Behringer, Focusrite, M-Audio, Motu, PreSonus, Prism, RME, Roland, SSL, Steinberg, Tascam, OTHER let me know
YES, NO THANKS
ROUND BLACK, VINTAGE WHITE, VINTAGE BLACK
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.