8 Input Ch Analog Summing Mixer for UAD Apollo x6 – 6x – Desktop Box
8 in – 4 out (MainRec / Monitor outputs)
Maximize the full potential of your UAD Apollo Unison Preamps with a Real Analog Summing Mixer. Route your mix audio tracks to the Summing Mixer, and then record back the final analog mix using the legendary Helios, Neve 1073, Manley, Century Tube, Avalon, Luna API, SSL, UA610 and Avalon Preamp emulations to get the Real Analog-Console 3D wide sound character
Please Select All Options!
Upgrade your DAW Interface’s Sound Card with an Analog Summing Mixer and get the warm analog-console-like sound. Stereo Balanced studio grade high quality warm signal path.
Build time: 10 Working Weekdays after cleared payment
- Input: 8 ch TRS 1/4″ Balanced
- Output: 2xStereo / 4 x TRS Balanced L/R Main/Monitor (common)
- 1 x Stereo to 2 Mono on 1/2 stereo input read more…
- 7/8 OUT SWITCH: signal straight to Master Outputs – Direct Monitoring – Inut to Output – Monitor switch
- **You don’t have to unplug In “everyday” work UAD monitor out routed directly to the summing mixer (pre production, programming, editing etc)unstead switch 7/8 to out OUT mode and you have the stright Input to Output routing.
- 7/8 DOWN = Regular summing mixer mode
- 7/8 UP (OUT) = 7/8 inputs Straight to Master outputs
- *Summing 1-6 inputs are still active (mute from daw)
- *Equivalent signal on both stereo outputs
- **If you need exclusive (1-6 mute / 7/8 active) monitoring please ask for the Total Bypass feature…
- Unique Name engrave (let me know)
- see signal routing diagram for Universal Audio Apollo x8 with passive summing mixer
- STM = Stereo to Mono: read Documentation or see on Youtube
DIR (direct) Input to Output or Input to Mixer switch: Direct Monitoring – Input to Output – Monitor switch. You don’t have to unplug your interface monitor in everyday work; you can keep it connected at all times to the summing mixer.
Down Position: corresponds to the regular summing mixer input (analog mixing)
Up Position: directs the signal straight to the Master Outputs without any reduction in signal volume, as it is sent to the input.
STM – Stereo to Mono Switch: It provides an extra stable Real Analog Mono Base for your mix (on monos like Kick/Bass/MainVox/Snare and so on), saving precious digital-to-analog (DA) channels (so you don’t waste stereo L/R for a mono instrument), and offers superior separation and 3D depth for the rest of your stereo instruments. This feature turns L/R inputs ‘COMBINED’ (two hard-panned L/R inputs) into an absolutely centered mono signal (1 x stereo to 2 mono). For example, ‘SNARE’ on channel 1 (left), ‘KICK’ on channel 2 (right). Mono instruments in the DAW sequencer (Steinberg cubase, pro tools, flstudio, reaper, logic pro, Ableton etc.) should place the kick hard left, the bass hard on the right, and so on. Stereo instruments: If you don’t use mono channels in your mix, simply turn down all the mono switches, and you’ll have a fully stereo analog summing mixer with panning options available from the DAW.
Do not find your summing mixer? Tell me your DAW Interface Type – Ask to build Yours!
Passive Summing Box for UAD Apollo X6 – 8P Focusrite, Motu, M-Audio, Presonus, Behringer, Roland, Tascam, RME, SSL, Apogee, Arturia MiniFuse or other (let me know) LittleOne Wide 8×4 TRS/TRS summing mixer designed for UAD Apollo x6 6x (-20dB) Unison Preamps as well as Motu, Focusrite, Presonus, Prism, Roland, Tascam US, RME Firewire, and USB Antelope Orion interfaces. Feel free to request your summing for different interface type, more inputs/outputs, or connectors like DSUB or XLR!
UAD Apollo, Apogee, Arturia, Behringer, Focusrite, M-Audio, Motu, PreSonus, Prism, RME, Roland, SSL, Steinberg, Tascam, OTHER let me know
YES, NO THANKS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.