8-Input Summing Mixer – DSUB TRS XLR (Select Connection Type) with 1x STM + VOLUME ATTENUATOR CTRL
255.00 € – 285.00 €
Please Select All Options!
Do not find your summing mixer? Tell me your DAW Interface Type! Ask to build Yours!
Boost your Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) Interface by integrating a genuine Analog Summing Mixer, getting a rich 3D analog-console-esque audio experience. Improve your studio setup with a top-tier, balanced, high-fidelity signal path for warmth and studio-grade quality.
Build time: 10 Working Weekdays after cleared payment
Analog Studio Summing Mixer – Ideal for linking synthesizers, samplers, and rhythm boxes and routing the mix to a preamplifier for master processing. Compatible with UAD Apollo, Focusrite, Motu, M-Audio, Presonus, Behringer, Roland, Tascam, RME, SSL, Apogee, and Arturia MiniFuse or other audio studio interface sound cards (let me know yours)
You can get as many channels and options as you want, so let’s build your gear!
This summing box mixer unit is suitable for connecting synthesizers, samplers, and rhythm boxes, and then routing the combined output to a preamplifier for master processing.
STM – Stereo to Mono Switch: It provides an extra stable Real Analog Mono Base for your mix (on monos like Kick/Bass/MainVox/Snare and so on), saving precious digital-to-analog (DA) channels (so you don’t waste stereo L/R for a mono instrument), and offers superior separation and 3D depth for the rest of your stereo instruments. This feature turns L/R inputs ‘COMBINED’ (two hard-panned L/R inputs) into an absolutely centered mono signal (1 x stereo to 2 mono). For example, ‘SNARE’ on channel 1 (left), ‘KICK’ on channel 2 (right). Mono instruments in the DAW sequencer (Steinberg cubase, pro tools, flstudio, reaper, logic pro, Ableton etc.) should place the kick hard left, the bass hard on the right, and so on. Stereo instruments: If you don’t use mono channels in your mix, simply turn down all the mono switches, and you’ll have a fully stereo analog summing mixer with panning options available from the DAW.
- 8 input = 4 stereo
- 2 output TRS 1/4 balanced 1 Stereo
- 1xStereo conversion to 2 Mono (mono kick / bass)
- 21 step precision Attenuator range – 20dB
- Base SUM BUS Reduction: -6dB or -10dB (or more)
- Attenuator (+) – 0 to -20dB divided to 21 Steps
- *example: Base reduction -10dB (+) -20dB Attenuator range
- ** you can ask -6 to -25dB base reduction + add attenuator reduction (0 to -20dB)
- Custom Name Engraving ( let me know)
- Required minimum gain makeup: +6dB up to +25dB relative to 0dB
- Selected VISHAY DALE military metal-film resistors
- Full discrete dual stereo signal topology
- In/Out:Balanced, floating to ground
- Output impedance 600-1k ohms balanced
- Output level: -10 dB / – 30dB nominal
- Frequency response: 0-500Khz
- Crosstalk 1Khz: -95dB
- Signal/ Noise rate: -110dB
- TRS wiring: Tip: HOT – Ring: COLD – Sleeve: GROUND
- Pure hand made! Hand wired and tested point-to-point!
- Laser engraved massive aluminium alloy box!
- Knob Style: Round black or Miniature Vintage Style White / Black knob
DSUB IN – TRS OUT, DSUB IN – XLR OUT, TRS IN – TRS OUT, TRS IN – XLR OUT
UAD Apollo, Apogee, Arturia, Behringer, Focusrite, M-Audio, Motu, PreSonus, Prism, RME, Roland, SSL, Steinberg, Tascam, OTHER let me knoww
ROUND BLACK, VINTAGE WHITE, VINTAGE BLACK
YES, NO THANKS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.