18 Input Analog Summing Mixer – Combined Inputs – 8 DSUB IN + 10 TRS IN
SELECT ALL OPTIONS
18 Input Studio Summing Box Mixer – 8 DSUB IN + 10 TRS IN to 2 TRS out / 2x Mono switch per channel designed for Lynx Studio Aurora + SSL2+ Drum machine + Keyboard + Analog Synth sampler
18 Channel input Balanced
8 in DSUB Analog Tascam 1-8
10 in TRS balanced 9-18
2 out TRS balanced
2 x Mono input per channel switch
MONO PER Channel switches: It provides an extra stable real analog mono base for your mix (mono Kick/Bass), saving precious digital-to-analog (DA) channels (so you don’t waste stereo L/R on mono instruments), and offers superior separation and 3D depth for additional stereo instrument tracks.
With this feature, you can choose to convert ‘SEPARATELY’ by selecting either the Hard Panned Left or Hard Panned Right input signals to the center position, or you can leave them as hard panned L or R (stereo)
You can get as many channels and options as you want, so let’s build your gear!
Build time: 10 Working Weekdays after cleared payment
Do not find your summing mixer? Tell me your DAW Interface Type! Do not find your Gear? Don’t worry! Just inform me about your requirements!
- Selected VISHAY DALE military metal-film resistors
- Full discrete dual stereo signal topology
- In/Out:Balanced, floating to ground
- Output impedance 600-1k ohms balanced
- Output level: -10 dB / – 30dB nominal
- Frequency response: 0-500Khz
- Crosstalk 1Khz: -95dB
- Signal/ Noise rate: -110dB
- TRS wiring: Tip: HOT – Ring: COLD – Sleeve: GROUND
- Pure hand made! Hand wired and tested point-to-point!
- Laser engraved massive aluminium alloy box!
UAD Apollo, Apogee, Arturia, Behringer, Focusrite, M-Audio, Motu, PreSonus, Prism, RME, Roland, SSL, Steinberg, Tascam, OTHER let me know
YES, NO THANKS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.