6 Input Mono Synth Summing Mixer -LittleOne 6×1 TRS/XLR with INSERT + PAD
Do not find your summing mixer? Tell me your DAW Interface Type! Ask to build Yours!
Boost your Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) Interface by integrating a genuine Analog Summing Mixer, getting a rich 3D analog-console-esque audio experience. Improve your studio setup with a top-tier, balanced, high-fidelity signal path for warmth and studio-grade quality.
Build time: 10 Working Weekdays after cleared payment
Analog Studio Summing Mixer – Analog mix synthesizers, samplers, and rhythm boxes and routing the mix to a preamplifier for master processing. Compatible with UAD Apollo, Focusrite, Motu, M-Audio, Presonus, Behringer, Roland, Tascam, RME, SSL, Apogee, and Arturia MiniFuse or other audio studio interface sound cards (let me know yours) designed for Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 Mk2 USB Audio Interface + synth
You can get as many channels and options as you want, so let’s build your gear!
STM = Stereo to Mono: It give an extra stable analog mono base for your mix (Kick / Bass) then a superior separation and 3D depth for additional stereos -read Documentation or see on Youtube
6 TRS input / 1 TRS output summing mixer with -10db PAD switch and insert -6dB base reduction
- Input: 6 ch TRS 1/4″ Balanced
- Output: 1 x TRS Balanced L/R
- -10dB pad
- -6dB base reduction
- mono insert by Auto TRS
- Selected VISHAY DALE military metal-film resistors
- Full discrete dual stereo signal topology
- In/Out:Balanced, floating to ground
- Output impedance 600-1k ohms balanced
- Output level: -10 dB / – 30dB nominal
- Frequency response: 0-500Khz
- Crosstalk 1Khz: -95dB
- Signal/ Noise rate: -110dB
- TRS wiring: Tip: HOT – Ring: COLD – Sleeve: GROUND
- Pure hand made! Hand wired and tested point-to-point!
- Laser engraved massive aluminium alloy box!
Moog Subsequent 37, Dave Smith Instruments Prophet-6, Korg Minilogue XD Module, Arturia MiniBrute 2, Behringer Model D, Sequential Prophet-5 (Reissue), Dreadbox Erebus V3, ARP Odyssey FSQ, Make Noise 0-Coast, Elektron Analog Four MKII
UAD Apollo, Apogee, Arturia, Behringer, Focusrite, M-Audio, Motu, PreSonus, Prism, RME, Roland, SSL, Steinberg, Tascam, OTHER let me know
YES, NO THANKS