8 Channel Analog Summing Mixer – Insert – 1xSTM – VOLUME ATTENUATOR CTRL
Please Select All Options!
STM – Stereo to Mono Switch: It provides an extra stable Real Analog Mono Base for your mix (on monos like Kick/Bass/MainVox/Snare and so on), saving precious digital-to-analog (DA) channels (so you don’t waste stereo L/R for a mono instrument), and offers superior separation and 3D depth for the rest of your stereo instruments. This feature turns L/R inputs ‘COMBINED’ (two hard-panned L/R inputs) into an absolutely centered mono signal (1 x stereo to 2 mono). For example, ‘SNARE’ on channel 1 (left), ‘KICK’ on channel 2 (right). Mono instruments in the DAW sequencer (Steinberg cubase, pro tools, flstudio, reaper, logic pro, Ableton etc.) should place the kick hard left, the bass hard on the right, and so on. Stereo instruments: If you don’t use mono channels in your mix, simply turn down all the mono switches, and you’ll have a fully stereo analog summing mixer with panning options available from the DAW.
In 1: Mono Kick
In 2: Mono Bass
In 3/4: Snare, hats some percs > stereo
In 5/6: Percs\toms\synth blips etc. > stereo
In 7/8: Synths\Effects\pads\Guitars\
Do not find your summing mixer? Tell me your DAW Interface Type! Do not find your Gear? Don’t worry! Just tell me what you need and I build for you!
Boost your Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) Interface by integrating a genuine Analog Summing Mixer, getting a rich 3D analog-console-esque audio experience. Improve your studio setup with a top-tier, balanced, high-fidelity signal path for warmth and studio-grade quality.
You can get as many channels and options as you want, Contact me if you want more channels or unique options.
8 Input TRS / 2 output TRS balanced, 1 x stereo to 2 mono / Variable gain switch, Insert SND/RET bypass switches for Audient ASP880 8-channel Microphone Preamp or similar
Build time: 10 Working Weekdays after cleared payment
Passive Discrete Summing Mixer 8 TRS in – 2 TRS out with 1xSTM + Gain Control (after SUM BUS / Before Insert) + Master Insert
- 8 input TRS 1/4 Balanced L/R – 4 stereo
- 2 output TRS 1/4 balanced 1 Stereo
- 1xStereo conversion to 2 Mono
- Master Insert SND/RET TRS with 2 x Switches (SW1 SND/SW2 RET)
- 21 step precision Attenuator range – 20dB placed before Master Insert
- *You can ask AFTER INSERT placement for Attenuator
- Base SUM BUS Reduction: -6dB
- Attenuator (+) – 0 to -20dB divided to 21 Steps
- *example: Base reduction -10dB (+) -20dB Attenuator range
- Custom Name Engraving ( let me know)
- Required minimum gain makeup: +6dB up to +25dB relative to 0dB
- Selected VISHAY DALE military metal-film resistors
- Full discrete dual stereo signal topology
- In/Out:Balanced, floating to ground
- Output impedance 600-1k ohms balanced
- Output level: -10 dB / – 30dB nominal
- Frequency response: 0-500Khz
- Crosstalk 1Khz: -95dB
- Signal/ Noise rate: -110dB
- TRS wiring: Tip: HOT – Ring: COLD – Sleeve: GROUND
- Pure hand made! Hand wired and tested point-to-point!
- Laser engraved massive aluminium alloy box!
Master Insert Send Return Switch
Allows to SEND master stereo L/R signal to external processors like EQ, Comp, Limiter, then RETURN to master out (print / record) Master SND/RET placed before master out
100% of the signal routed to SEND
1st switch: enable Send to external (route master to SND)
2nd switch: enable Return from external (route return to master out)
UAD Apollo, Apogee, Arturia, Behringer, Focusrite, M-Audio, Motu, PreSonus, Prism, RME, Roland, SSL, Steinberg, Tascam, OTHER let me know
YES, NO THANKS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.