8 Input TRS In – XLR – Out with INSERT and Input ON OFF MUTE switch
Do not find your summing mixer? Tell me your DAW Interface Type! Ask to build Yours!
Build time: 10 Working Weekdays after cleared payment
Analog Studio Summing Mixer – Ideal for linking synthesizers, samplers, and rhythm boxes and routing the mix to a preamplifier for master processing. Compatible with UAD Apollo, Focusrite, Motu, M-Audio, Presonus, Behringer, Roland, Tascam, RME, SSL, Apogee, and Arturia MiniFuse or other audio studio interface sound cards (let me know yours)
You can get as many channels and options as you want, so let’s build your gear!
STM = Stereo to Mono: It give an extra stable analog mono base for your mix (Kick / Bass) then a superior separation and 3D depth for additional stereos
- Selected VISHAY DALE military metal-film resistors
- Full discrete dual stereo signal topology
- In/Out:Balanced, floating to ground
- Output impedance 600-1k ohms balanced
- Output level: -10 dB / – 30dB nominal
- Frequency response: 0-500Khz
- Crosstalk 1Khz: -95dB
- Signal/ Noise rate: -110dB
- TRS wiring: Tip: HOT – Ring: COLD – Sleeve: GROUND
- Pure hand made! Hand wired and tested point-to-point!
- Laser engraved massive aluminium alloy box!
DSUB IN – TRS OUT, DSUB IN – XLR OUT, TRS IN – TRS OUT, TRS IN – XLR OUT
UAD Apollo, Focusrite, Motu, M-Audio, Presonus, Behringer, Roland, Tascam, RME, SSL, Apogee, OTHER – let me know
ROUND BLACK, VINTAGE WHITE, VINTAGE BLACK
YES, NO THANKS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.