Custom Summing Mixer for Apollo x6
Expand your UAD Apollo x6 / 8P Unison preamps with a real analog summing mixer designed for Your studio
1. Unlike digital bounce, your mix won’t collapse
2. Instruments sound really separate with wide, deep 3D sound.
3. If you boost your DAW’s output (master fader), you’ll get pleasing ANALOG HARMONIC distortion by pushing the SUMMING INPUTS
LittleOne 8 channel input analog summing mixer Apollo x6 - 8p - Focusrite - Motu DESKTOP
1U RACKMOUNT 8 channel input analog summing mixer Apollo x6 - 8p - Focusrite - Motu
Why opt for passive summing with UAD Apollo?
Because the Apollo Unison Preamp emulations offer substantial ANALOG potential when paired with a Summing Mixer!
It give analog mixing principles in a compact and budget-friendly manner, reminiscent of expansive and costly mixing console desks.
Moreover, you can consistently operate in the analog domain, be it for Mixing or Editing, all thanks to the clip-free headroom and expansive panorama field made possible by the unique designed passive analog summing.
SUM BUS -20dB reduction designed for Apollo Unison preamps. This value gives your best SNR (signal to noise ratio) and prominent Headroom.
HOW TO CONNECT SUMMING TO DAW BASIC ELEMENTAR YOUTUBE TUTORIAL
299 € + shipping I ORDER I
8 TRS input / 4 TRS output summing mixer with 1 x Stereo to 2 Mono with Direct (out) Monitoring switch designed for Universal Audio UAD Apollo x6 / 6x interface Unison Preamps
Dual balanced discrete stereo signal path
- Input: 8 ch TRS 1/4″ Balanced
- Output: 4 x TRS Balanced L/R (common)
- 1 x Stereo to 2 Mono on 1/2 stereo input read more…
- Direct OUT or SUM Mode select monitoring switch input 7/8 read more…
- *Equivalent signal on both stereo outputs, 1-6 inputs remains active, you need to mute them from the DAW.
- **If you need exclusive monitoring please ask the Total Bypass feature…
- Unique Name engrave (let me know)
- Build time 8 working weekdays (estimated)
- see signal routing diagram for Universal Audio Apollo x6 with passive summing mixer
- STM = Stereo to Mono: read Documentation or see on Youtube